21st International Workshop on Algebraic Development Techniques
Salamanca, Spain, June 7-10, 2012
The 21st International Workshop on Algebraic Development Techniques (WADT 2012) will take place in Salamanca, Spain, from 7th to 10th June, 2012.
Aims and scope:
The algebraic approach to system specification encompasses many aspects of the formal design of software systems. Originally born as a formal method for reasoning about abstract data types, it now covers new specification frameworks and programming paradigms (such as object-oriented, aspect-oriented, agent-oriented, logic and higher-order functional programming) as well as a wide range of application areas (including information systems, concurrent, distributed and mobile systems).
Topics of interest:
Typical, but not exclusive topics of interest are:
- Foundations of algebraic specification
- Other approaches to formal specification, including process calculi and models of concurrent, distributed and mobile computing
- Specification languages, methods, and environments
- Semantics of conceptual modelling methods and techniques
- Model-driven development
- Graph transformations, term rewriting and proof systems
- Integration of formal specification techniques
- Formal testing and quality assurance
- Validation and verification